Monday, July 4, 2011

THIS KID IS SO CUTE RIGHT, I think he was the kid in Hello Baby, anw.

So on saturday, study date with Kan. I guess it was okay, except for the fact that I had to force myself to wake up early. Despite that, both of us were late. Had KFC's breakfast and headed to Bedok's Library. We managed to get ourselves seats, which was good.

While studying halfway, we saw Pow. Our first reaction was to put our heads down. Kan was holding on to her history book, so she used it to cover her head, not knowing that at the cover of her book was her name, Shalyn Kan, 3B. LOL. Stupid woman. Kan said that she was dressed like a total auntie. Some t-shirt, pants, slippers, and carrying one bag, and holding another in her hand. According to Kan, she was at the Cookery session. Not bad ah, this woman.

Left for lunch. Had 'economic japanese food'. Had soba(?) and it sucks. After that, we had waffle. Beside Prima Deli was a store that provides medicure/pedicure, and hair removal and stuffs. So being the 'always curious' me, I went to look at the pictures, and claimed that the person featured in the pictures, the one with big thigh and hairy armpits is KAN!!! It was a pretty hilarious moment, and that woman kept calling me lame, but actually she thinks that i'm funny (hehe).

At night, went out with aunts to PP again. Dinner and went shopping. Bought 5 tops, 1 shorts, and 2 bags! Aunt paid for it, so thanks aunt! One of the bag is the one I wanted to buy long ago. It cost 2 bucks only ok!!!

Slacked and studied at home yesterday, and today is YOUTH DAY!!! HAPPY YOUTH DAY PEOPLE.

anyway, I've been using twitter. Do follow me @sinhuay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment