Monday, July 25, 2011

CLOTHES BUFFET!


korean cuisine for lunch.



OMG THIS IS FUNNY
YES, BTW, THAT'S THE SIZE OF THE BAG.


trying hard to squeeze in the loots
one of the shirt + shorts
another shirt
WRONG CHOICE, I SWEAR I LOOK SUPER OLD
This is actually quite nice, but I look.. funny and weird. grr
Clothes buffet on Saturday!
In case you're wondering what a food buffet is, it's actually just like the normal food buffet. But instead, it's clothes. So basically, they give you this plastic bag (to me, it actually represents our tummy), and you can go in and grab anything that you like. As long as you can fit it in your tummy/plastic bag, everything is yours!

Sounds pretty fun right? Ya la, it's quite fun because I love the feeling that I can just grab anything that I like, BUT NO NEED TO CHECK THE PRICE TAG!!! Best thing ever.

But anw, me and zee aren't like experts, so we only managed to grab 9 pieces in total. 5 for me, and 4 for her because I tong-pang one dress in her bag. Heard that the highest record was 10 pieces. Are you kidding me? The person must be some kind of kiasu-auntie-shopping-expert.

OK, so overall, my biggest regret was taking the black and white strips dress. Yes, the one I tong pang zee. We could have easily fit into another two or three tops because the dress was kind of thick. Should have taken some maxi dress, crop tee or so. It was fun though, anw. It wasn't as chaotic and crowded as I expected it to be. We saw the nerd aka kan's sister there too, and she was looking all excited, but Kan say that she couldn't fit in all the clothes. aww

Before that, we had korean cuisine for lunch, and were supposed to go and study amaths at the national library located near Bugis. However, we failed to study. (long story cut short) anyways, we managed to study at Subway for about an hour or so.

OK, to end off this post, Zee is a person who thinks a lot a lot a lot. FAR TOO MUCH. We already planned to go for the Clothes buffet one or two days ago, but she was still considering, and thinking very hard about it, weighing the pros and cons, and deciding whether she should go for it when we were already outside the shop. I think she can't bear to say goodbye to her 35 bucks. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment