Wednesday, July 6, 2011

friendssssssss

Dear friends, this was us last year.

AND AND,
I know things are tough for us now, but just :
AND
Because :
AND
PLUS
I love our talks because we're weird and cool in our own way.
You people always make me :
SOOOOOO,
SHUT UP AND STOP SAYING I HAVE NO BUTT, I HAVE OK. MY BUTT IS THE BIGGEST OF ALL, HAHAHAH.

I love us, we're cool and unique in our own way.
I know that we'll probably go separate ways after our Os, but meanwhile, LET'S ENJOY OUR TIME TOGETHER ESP AFTER Os!!!
Can't wait to spend our time partying, shopping, travelling, and doing weird things together!!!
And of course, going to kopitiam, and sitting in an unglam manner and wearing comfy clothing while everyone goes to prom because we're cool this way!! HAHA.
I just realized that we don't have much pics together, OHNO. So I had to post two stupid ones from our project work to the Youth Autism Centre, and soap making at TP!!! :)

ok, this post is kind of crappy because I just put all the no-link pics together!! but who cares.
Anyway, Chinese oral was screwed. crappy topic, shall blog about it next time. if you follow me on twitter, i'll be ranting all the time.
time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment