Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy birthday my dearest daguuuu

Happy birthday to you, You're born in the zoo. Happy birthday, Happy birthday. Happy birthday to you. Just kidding. I know that you're not born in the zoo, but from your mum's womb!! :) It's 1.52am, going 2am. Wondering why am I still awake? I have no idea too. I guess I just slept too much in the afternoon, so I am wide awake now. Anyway, I have been having breathing difficulties this few days or weeks. Even now too. I have to breathe very hard, otherwise, I will feel like I'm going out of breathe. Shucks, I hope that I don't die in my sleep. Oh nuuu, I don't want to die yet. I still have so much things not donee!!! Ok, bye-bye. Hope I'm still alive during the weekends, because this weekends is gonna be fun fun fun! Can't wait <3

No comments:

Post a Comment