Friday, July 1, 2011

FRIDAY FRIDAY~

HIIII, I just put a mask.
I want smooth and pimple-less skin!!!!
Anyway, few days ago, I applied the cream the NSK's doctor prescribed for me.
But the pimple cream screwed up my face, thought I will go hui rong, but I didn't.
So now my cheeks are reddish now now now! but still not that bad.
Ok so, school was hectic!!!
Going home earliest 3.45pm every single day, except friday.
Me and Rebecca black both love friday. HAHAHAHA
Having tests every day, and Prelim 1 is just in a week? Screw myself.
Career's day today! it was quite fun.
All the polys and some JC plus some private schools came to give talks!
Attended SP and TP one, and it sounds pretty fun!!
Ended school early, and off to Tam with zee to study!!
It was efficient and I managed to do 2 English TYS paper except summary!
Study date with Kan tomorrow, plus breakfast at 10am?! My sleep :(
gaaa, i love my friends.
they;re so funny and fun to be with.
I've given then names each - Miss weirdo, Miss lazy and Miss Bitchy.
Yesyes, miss bitchy was being so bitchy today.
She made me hopping mad, and then beg me to not leave her?!?! wth. so kuazhaang.
Miss lazy is going to open her own club in poly! she claims that it's going to be some OTP's club, but she's so nerd!!! she should have some nerd study club, heh -o-o-
and and, Miss weirdo said that she wants to go Early Childhood Studies (THIS IS SO NOT HER). but that course is kind of interesting and fun! :)
anyways, time for FNN coursework part B, boo.
aunt and uncle from Malaysia is coming to my house later.
not that I don't welcome them, but I pity my mum because she'll have to sacrifice her room. so she is going to sleep on the floor.
I forbid her to do that, so I confiscated her sleeping bag!!!!
i bet that she'll threatens me with a knife to give her back :(
poor mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment