Monday, July 25, 2011

JUST THAT SATURDAY

I think we look a bit alike, isn't it?

Chatted with my dad on saturday again.
It was a long 4 hour, i can say, heart-to-heart-talk.
Dad loves to share about his feelings, his thoughts, and his past with me.
I can say that he is a pretty honest man, and I would want to have a husband like him in the future. He's hardworking, a very devoted and family man. (ok, this is weird LOLLLL)
So he always love to tell me about his past.
I think that my dad is not bad looking for a man of his age, except that he don't have much hair laaaaa.
When he was young, a lot of girls like him, you know! hahahah.
My dad is a pretty chinese speaking man, but he said something that was pretty funny to me.
So he was trying to tell me that even though he kissed with some girls (don't get a bad impression of him hor), he didn't tell them that they were his girlfriend.
But normally when he say in chinese, it will be like, 'wo mei you gen ta men cheng nuo ni shi wo de nu peng you'. Instead, he said : 'wo mei you gen ta men cheng nuo ni shi wo de STEADY'
LOLLL. It was funny because I didn't expect him to know the word steady.
So now, I think my dad is pretty cool.
He said a lot of other wise words too, but it was too long for me to remember.
Overall, the talk was fun, yet tiring.
love dad. yes, love, kan.

No comments:

Post a Comment