Monday, July 4, 2011

FACTS ABOUT ME

Since Kan did a post about Facts about her, I should do one too.

Fact about me number one:
I was mistook as a person from China.

I used to speak Chinese in my primary school, and upon entering secondary school, I spoke to my first friend, YY, in Chinese too. It was before I realized that most of the people in secondary school speak in English. And during project work, I spoke to YY in Chinese, and one dude even asked her whether I was from China.

Fact about me number two:
I sleep in a weird manner.

Ever since young, my mum has always say that I sleep in a weird manner because when I sleep facing the right, my right arm will be in front, and my left arm will be at the fact. My mum used to say that I look like I am running.

Fact about me number three:
I used to have a lot of CCAs in primary school.

From P1-P3, I was in Chinese Dance. However, I changed CCA in P3. From P3-P4, I was in Badminton. And from P4-P5, I was a librarian. Lastly, from P5-P6, I was in Chinese Calligraphy. (NOTE: I get nerdier and nerdier.)

Fact about me number four:
I had an operation before when I was in primary school.

No, I did not very some very serious illness. It was because I had this lump at the back of neck. I remembered the doctor had to put me to sleep, and they had to put this mask on nose??? and it stinks.

Fact about me number five:
I hate to swallow pills.

Because most of the time, I fail to swallow it, and the bitter taste stays in my mouth.

Fact about me number six:
I am afraid of injection.

In primary school, when I was in primary one, we were given injections. I did not cry during the injection but I cried when I go home.

Fact about me number seven:
I was as timid as a rat when I was in play school or kindergarden.

I remembered that when I was in play school, I was so timid that my mum had to accompany me to school everyday. Everytime when she is about to go home, I will cry non-stop, so she had to go school with me. While in Kindergarden, I was very timid too. However, the teacher didn't allow my mum to go to school with me, and I followed her everywhere she goes because I was afraid. Whenever she had to go to the washroom, I will stand outside the toilet and wait for her. (LOLLL)

Fact about me number eight:
Me and my brother used to be very close last time.

During our birthdays, we will buy each other gifts from the bookshop like cute erasers and stuffs. Sometimes, when we have nothing to do, we will take out all our toys and stationary and sell to each other. And we used to cycle each other around the house to different destinations (different places of our house)!!! fun.

Fact about me number nine:
I used to think that wearing glasses is very cool and pretty.

I had perfect eyesight when I was in primary school, but because wearing spectacles seem to be a trend, I purposely spoil my eyesight (read in the dark, etc..) so that I can wear spectacles. But I regretted when I am in secondary school, before wearing spectacles is such a chore.

Facts about me number ten:
I used to volunteer myself to be the class monitress when I was in primary school.

AND I FIND IT DUMB NOW.

OK, 10 lame facts about me. my brother just bought me tidbits and drinks from 7-11! school tomorrow, time to study, till then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment