Saturday, January 21, 2012

what i want.

So I was just casually talking with miss Kan and she asked me when am I going to stop working and I told her late March or early April and she replied me 'Then I don't think we will be friends anymore.' stupid woman.
Speaking of that, I gave it a thought and decided to do a blog post about several things I wanted to do even before O levels ended, but I didn't do in the end.

I want to:
- Take up yoga lessons.
- Go for photography courses (When i bought my cam, they say that I can go online and sign up for free!)
- Learn how to use make up!
- Photo taking session with the GTs and bf.
- Go shopping and buy anything I like! (have a better fashion sense)
- Run three times a week and lose 10 kg worth of fats!
- Film a weird video with the GTs.
- Dye my hair.
- Take up singing lessons!
- Learn how to cook and baking.
- Climb a hill or mountain or whatever.
- Set up my own business.
- Learn some fighting skills.

LOLLL. this is stupid but whatever. typical girl, argh.
wishing that April will come soon, but yet, I'm afraid that all the stress will starts again because of school.
anw, look on the bright side. there's only 29 days in the month of february and i took leave off on my birthday. i mean, who wants to work on their birthday right? hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment