Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sony NEX-C3.

Front view of the cam - photo taken with my Canon camera.

A photo I got from the net.

Taken with my canon camera.

Taken with my Sony NEX-C3.

You can already compare the difference between these two photos. 
Firstly, the second photo is definitely sharper and clearer.
Secondly, the second photo made my pimples look less obvious and reddish. ZHAN!!!
Thirdly, even though the photo is in normal mode, it focus on my face, yay. (look at the background, it's kind of blurry). 
There are definitely more reasons why I should love this camera.

Taken using my Canon Camera. 

Taken with the Sony NEX-C3. 

Taken with the Sony NEX-C3. 

Taken with the Sony NEX-C3. 

Taken with the Sony NEX-C3. 

Tried the various mode with this pair of pigs I got from Taiwan. 
Doesn't the photos turns out nicer?!

OK, and here you go! More photos taken using my Sony NEX-C3 because I was too boliao at home so I snapped random shots to understand more about my camera! <3.

 Dad cooking soup.

 He decided to be weird and used charcoal lolwhut.

 One part of my room. Vintage feel? 

 Normal mode.

 The cam!

 Scooping soup. This is funny.

 Stuffs from the cardboard!

 My cardboard.. ah, faint 10 times.

 Simple lunch! Rice with soupp.





4 photos of myself. hey, that's pretty little yeah. just trying out and playing with the camera!
That's the normal mode, btw.

 And then, bro arrive home in his long and baggy pants. 

Laughed so hard at him because today is his first day wearing long pants. ewww.
Can't believe that an ah zai like him told me that he want to alter his pants.

My current wallpaper!

OK, that;s all for my cameraaaaaaaaaaa! woohoo. i'll be carrying it everywhere i go now. 
I'll make sure that i make full use of my money - $1099. 
Have to start work from tomorrow to pay off my camera's debts. booyeah.

Anw, say bye to my poor canon camera. I hope I'll still use it. You've served me well and accompanied me everywhere I go for 1 and a half years! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment