Monday, January 16, 2012

Life.

Back to blogging after some time.
So whats up! It is already the 16th of January today. 
And I can proudly say that I've been working for about 2-3 weeks or so already. 
A little bit proud of myself because this is my first job after living for 16, going 17 years.
Finally I am earning hard earned money using my own hands. Yes, it really feels like I've grown up really a lot.
As for my job, I'm working at Siemens now together with my aunt. Sad to say, or rather happy to say, she is my boss! Actually it is kind of a good thing because at least I don't have to be mistreated by other employers. Doesn't sound very right, but let's move on.

So basically, Siemens is a hearing aid company and they used to sell electronic stuffs like mobile phone, but I think they have stopped selling for quite some time already. OK. As for my job scope, it may sound pretty easy but the job requires me to move around quite a lot. Being a person who haven't exercise much after I've stopped going for Netball training, my stamina sucks now and I'm always finding myself going out of breath or having my heart beating very tremendously at a super fast speed that it kind of scares me. 

So every day when I go to work, I will be given a lists of things to do. Like there a lists of all the goods, big or small, that I have to take from the store. After I take, I have to pack the stuffs according to the number that each company ordered and paste the labels before sending it to the other department. Well, some companies are really weird because they give really weird figures ~.~. Instead of giving a figure like 500, they give a figure like 564. wow, it really gives me a headache when I'm packing the stuffs because I've to record and calculate the figures too. 

Anyway, I'm really sian of working even though I've worked like less than 10 days. It's offically 8 more days of work for me before I can get my pay for this month! yay. there's CPF deduction though. doesn't sound like a good thing, but I guess it will be useful in the future. so yeah, not bad. at least there's interest every year! watch my money grow~~

HOHO. And i'm proud to say that there's this super good advantage of working with my aunt.
Number 1: She pay for my three meals. OK, four sometimes LOL. Because she buy me snacks during 10 mins lunch break.
Number 2: That day she even paid for my transport fees.
Number 3: That day she paid for my medical fees when I had to visit the doctor for my flu and red eyes.
Ah, and there are more! Love her! yay.

Ah, there's something wrong with blogger. So I can only upload these!

 Before hair cut.

 After hair cut.

And aunt!!!!

Thanks for everything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment