Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year in advance.

I still remember the first thing that got Huizee's attention about this photo is my ass.
(Chinese new year 2011 in malaysia)

It's Chinese new year in 2 days, and Chinese new year eve in an hour's time.
To me, I find that Chinese new year is a pretty special occasion because it provides an opportunity for families to gather together for a meal during Chinese new year eve, before wearing new clothing and going visiting and then receiving angpows on Chinese new year.

this year is pretty unique because i don't have to worry about school reopen! huhuhu. and this year, i'm actually really looking forward to going back to Malaysia on Monday. and then, I'm looking forward to the family gathering for CNY at home on Saturday :)

Putting on aside, fatty is off to Malaysia for CNY too :( he went today and will be back on Monday while I'm going on Monday and will be back on Wednesday. aww, see you soon and takecare <3

Gonna spam many shots during Chinese new year! yay yay yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment