Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is how I spent my last moment of 2011 and first moment of 2012.

Dedicating this first post of 2012 to youuuu:






So I spent my last few moments in 2011 with this dearest boy. It was a great day and great way to end 2011, and welcome 2012 because I had loads of fun even though we didn't do much. Unlike other couples who probably spent their day at Marina Bay Sands or whatever to watch the fireworks, we did it in our own unique way. Nope, we didn't have to squeeze with the big crowd, neither do we have to squeeze with the majority of the Singaporean to get home through the crowded public transport, and smell smelly armpits, becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WE SPENT OUR LAST HOUR AT A PARK! IKR. now thinking of it, it is kind of funny but cute. Nope, we didn't spend our last moments kissing or whatsoever. Everyone is doing that, so meh. Instead, we chatted in each others' arms with 2 cups of 80 cents honey dew drink. Cute or what, you tell meee. Not sweet talks, not anything romantic, but just about the people around us. he shared a lot about himself today when we sat down to chat at Novena and the park. All the unhappy things. It made me realize how lucky I am, indeed. And all those things he said that I didn't know of made me understand him even more. He is such a strong guy. Sweetest words ever when he told me that I can rely on him while he pushed my head in a gentle manner to his shoulders. awww. YOU SAY ONE AHHHHHHH hahaha. Glad to have such a honest and loving boyfriend who shares his problems with me. No wonder we're more like best friends which is a pretty good thing. also, still can't believe that his friend that looked so decent and normal is actually a gong gong guy. *jaws dropped*. To sum up, my New year's eve was fabulous! yay-ness. hope that the rest of 2012 will be great like what the suan ming shi said :) For my best friend: Thanks for all the memories in 2011. Let's start creating more memories in 2012! :) woohoo. less quarrel, more talks, and more love ok! <3 hope that your health, your everything, will be good. you and your dad will be better too. and hope that your NS life will be safe and smooth. you can always rely on me to lend you a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on. i will always be here for you <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment