Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GCE O Level Results.

Photos are not in order, argh.













































































So results were out last Monday. All 4 of us did pretty fine, but I'm not very satisfied with my results.
18 for L1R5 and 14 for L1R4. nono, definitely not that good especially most people are scoring better results than me  :(
OK SO. what's new? our dear miss genius Kan made us proud again! yay.
she scored all As for her 7 subjects. 5A1s and 2A2s. congratulations!
i'm happy for her definitely, this girl was so worried about her results even though we were all pretty confident that she will score well. and yes, she did. so basically with her score, she can get in any polytechnic courses she want! or even a good JC.

ah, stupid girl decided on a course with a COP of 11 points even though she scored 4 points?!?!?!?!?!
argh.
anw, not all the photos are uploaded once again. internet is really sucky and slow now and mum is rushing me to go to bed.

so anw, after taking our results and thanking some teachers, we went to Bedok Point to chill and had our dinner at Paradise Inn. It was an expensive dinner. ok la, actually not that expensive.
The food were good, but still, we could have eaten at some where else and save the money!!!
thanks to miss cheng the greedy pig. she even wanted to order FISH. lolwhut.

and and, JAE is over already. chose mainly business courses in NP or SP. I hope I get in my first choice though, but i missed the COP by two. So I'm probably getting into my third or fourth option.

All four of us are going seperate ways already. it's kind of sad to say.
Miss Tan is going JC.
Miss Cheng is going NP probably.
Miss Kan is going SP probably.
And for me, SP probably but different course from Miss Kan.

Now that all of them are so free and I'm working, I can't get to go out with them often.
MZK MZK.

Alright, see you girls soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment