Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sometimes, it's really scary at how fast time can flies.

3 years back (2008), we love to zilian and take stupid pics, we were like this :
(btw, that's toilet paper on my neck. how stupid and retarded can we be)
1 year back (2010), we still love to zilian, we were like this :
The reason for my post is because I'll be going out with the girls tomorrow! YAY. Love themmmm <3. Ok, and hopefully I'll be able to get the girl in the middle a present because her birthday is this friday!!! Can't wait for the celebrations and family gathering!!! <3

Anyway, this is a picture of what she made for me this year. (with a present too!)
LOVE THIS WOMAN, WOOHOO.
ok, hopefully I will be back with many pics tomorrow.
Note to self : blog about saturday!!
Kay, got to get my ass off the com now.
Nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment