Sunday, June 26, 2011

DAD'S DAY

Hi, have you realised that Father is actually FAT-HER. HAHAHA, so the day before Dad's day, which is Saturday. The kids secretly went to the Icing Room, and we designed two mini cakes for our daddy <3 It is up in the previous post anw. Ok, this message is for my dad (so you shouldn't be reading it, just kidding.) Dear Dad, you're such a good father. From young, you worked hard and long hours just to provide for our family, and you didn't even complain. I know it's tough earning for a living, and after long hours at work, you have to face mum whom can be quite unreasonable at times. Sometimes you're really quite tolerance towards her (yay, no wonder I am quite tolerance too!! :)) You're a patient dad, and is always patient with us (but you hate waiting) Unlike mum, you always believe that as long as we put in our best efforts, the results doesn't matter. To me, you're quite a funny person who loves to bring joy to people, and you love kids a lot too :) I always think that I take after you, and is quite a good thing :) Sometimes, you're also willing to sacrifice your sleep, just to fetch me and brother to school. In recent years, you've begin to aged. However, you're still the handsome dad in your daughter's heart. I am sorry that I used to be very embarrassed by your occupation, but now I've already realized that there's nothing to feel embarrassed of, at least you hold a proper job, right? :) And because of many circumstances in the past, ESP because you were very playful, you didn't study that much. So I should be proud of you, because my dad is awesome. At least I had many memories of us from young. You always make us happy by building 'mini slides' for us to play, and often make plans to bring us out to play. I am pretty sure that the time you spent on us from young is already more than other dads, who are always busy with their big businesses. I am always proud to tell people that I am close to you and mum. You're so funny esp when you're drinking, because that day, you shared with me about your past. Your love life. You were so flirty last time, but ever since you got married to mom, you became so devoted to her, and the family. I know you probably won't see this, but I really appreciate everything you do. Man like you is of rare species (THIS SOUNDS FUNNY). Anyway, thanks for everything. I will pay you back everything in the future. I love you, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment