Thursday, June 16, 2011

out with kan!



HI, i'm finally updating!
Will blog about my holidays ok!

Ok, so on saturday, I went out with kan!
It was a super fun trip to Orchard, lots of talk and laughter.
KFC for lunch, and we ended up talking about KPOP and other stuffs, though I am still ANTI-KPOP.
We watched Laddaland at Cine aftermath, and that woman was so freaked out! Hehehe.
Expected it to be very awesome and scary, but the storyline sucks. Will rate it 2/5.
However, the sound effects are pretty scary.

After movie, we went shopping around for my wallet, before going to The CD Shop.
Kan was pretty disappointed because she didn't managed to get her CD. Hmph.
Heh, and we bought our BBT, and stood there chatting and watching the people walking pass us.
It was fun, I guess. Whenever Kan sees two guys together, she will go like 'I am pretty sure they are gay' or 'They are comfirm gay la' HAHAHA, this woman.

Anyway, I saw Kan's kind-hearted side together.
Known her for 4 years already, and I can't believe that she bought tissue paper from an old woman that day. I was like 'Oh my god Kan, you're my idol.' It was funny, because I've never ever seen her doing that before. It was always Jo complaining that she feels very sad when she sees old or disabled people.

We went home after that. Enjoyed my trip with that womannnnn :)
PS : I forgot to bring my cam! :( those two pics are from Kan's cam!

No comments:

Post a Comment