Monday, May 16, 2011

this will be the second last post or last post for today, before I hit the books.
So yesterday, was my virgin attempt on pedicure and medicure.
Ok, I sound so bloody vain because I went to do my nails even when I'm still having sch.
Even though my hands and legs felt smoother, because of the scrub, and lotion and stuffs, it wasn't as exciting as I expected it to be.
Orange toe nails, and transparent with pink shimmers finger nails.
orange is definitely not my colour, but it's ok, time for something new.
the workers there are super friendly and good, the lady boss there is very generous too.
basically, the workers even helped me and my aunts to wear our shoes (a bit too, errr..)
had steamboat at HEYHEY, a shop opened by Terence Chow.
the soup was fricking awesome, but the chilli and stuffs was OK only.
feeling hungry still, bought Subway home.
my appetite has been really big lately, and i've been lazing around nowadays, so that explains why i've been putting on a lot of weight. man, so going to hit 60kg soon, ew.
i'm used to eating supper and stuffs at night, but for no reason, my stomach began to ache after I ate my two dinner.
at first, I thought it was because my period is going to start.
but hell no, the pain did not stop after like hours, and I had trouble sleeping because the pain was horrible terrible vegetable. I had to wake my aunt up in the middle of the night, but she was so sweet! She kept checking to see whether I am ok, and even woke up to find medicine for me to eat. She gave me gastric medicine, as she suspected that it was gastric. I felt so dumb, because I don't even know what it was. It was just painful. But that was because I've never had gastric before laaa. I didn't expect gastric to be such a torture, even worst than menses cramp or stomach pain, even though people around me are always suffering from gastric.
TA, that explains why I decided to give school a miss today, because I only slept at like 4.30am.
Ok, mum is back.
Shall hit the books now.
The feeling that there's no school tomorrow is fricking great, and Wednesday marks the start of the mother tongue intensive drills for 2 weeks. Can faint la please.

No comments:

Post a Comment