Monday, May 16, 2011

dearest bro turns fourteen!


You were so cute when you were young, like seriously, awww!!!
And now, so qianbian!!


Finally a photo of us, after so long.


First polaroid together <3



So, like the title said, last week was my brother's birthday. this asshole finally turned fourteen, and yeap. mini celebration with a cake like always, because he's unlucky enough to be born in May, which marks the start and end of the Midyear exams. therefore, no big celebration. HAHA. anyway, I am going to type a little message for him, even though he probably won't be reading it, but who cares :



HI BRA, I've known you for like 14 years already, and to me, you're really a 'not bad' brother, even though you never fails to piss me off, but you're really nice and sweet at times, buying me food, drinks and things sometimes. However, I hate it when you refused to take pictures with me! I guess I don't really know you that well, even though I've known you for 14 years! I hope that you enjoyed your mini celebration, and stay happy always. Study hard and stop slacking and pissed mum and dad off. Oh, and the above pictures of us <3<3. So long since we last took a picture together. Look at your own face, I bet you wanted to smile because you felt so honoured to be able to take a picture with me HAHAH. So stop acting cool.



Aiya, i don't know what to say seriously. It's supposed to be a very touching message, but I failed. FACESLAM. Anyway that day at 12am sharp, I sent him a very touching message, but he fricking did not reply me, claiming that my text was too erxin, because I put stuffs like 'love you' 'muacks'. Sounds like incest right, but HELL NOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment