Saturday, May 7, 2011

everytime i sit in front of the computer at night or during midnight, with the lights off, i will feel that there are many many insects around me. i don't know, insects are usually active at night when humans are asleep, they will be out to hunt for food. so, my legs is feeling kind of itchy. i suspect that it is an insect, but there is nothing. gah, stupid disguisting creatures. so, it's 12.30am. everyone in my family is already pigging, and i'm just done with my english essay, yahoo. initially someone wanted to talk on the phone with me, but that pig is pigging right now too. i have no idea what to do now. the night is still young. i feel like studying, but there's no good spots in my house for me to study at, and i hate that. maybe i should go to the airport at midnight to study! doesn't this sound like a good idea? perhaps i can ask my dearest P and J along too! then we can study, eat and talk! and we will study till the following morning, and eat a good breakfast before we head home to sleep! sounds pretty fun. but ohwell, i doubt my parents will allow. they're afraid that their poor daughter won't get enough sleep, or that something might happened to me. damn. hmm, so i just texted P and J. i expected them to reply me very quickly, because they're probably mugging for their midyear's right now. but no, they didn't reply me :( what should i do now?! ok, i will post some pictures, but shucks. the 'add image' button seems to have some kind of problem, eww. so, there's no school until Tuesday. the feeling is really great. no monday blues! yippe.
i am hungry, got to go now. shall go use tumblr or sleep.
bb peoplez.

No comments:

Post a Comment