Monday, May 23, 2011

so basically the weekends flew by in the blink of an eye, like usual.
every time i used this phrase, i will be thinking of dear Kan, in my mind.
this girl always tries to blink her eyes, as though time will just fly pass every time she blinks her tiny little eyes, that could barely be seen.
ok, so it's just another week closer to MT Olvls/Olvls/Prelims.
to be exact, MT olvls is next monday, just 7 days away.
MT homework and drills everyday, is seriously killing me.
However, it's still so much better than normal curriculum, which is like a hell loads more boring.
anyway, i feel like killing myself so badly every single time I thought of how I just wasted my weekends away, slacking.
I didn't even complete my chinese homework, because I spent most of my time sleeping, eating, using my itouch or phone, just because my mum is not at home, and I declared it to be 'Freedom day'
KILL ME PLEASE.
back to my main aim for blogging today - ranting?
ok, so i visited NSK for my follow-up appointment just last friday.
I was feeling really pissed off by some people who came late for their appointment, yet they were in front of me, even though I came first.
People should seriously be more PUNCTUAL.
I know I can't say much, because I am usual late for dates, BUT hell, this is not a DATE, eww.
ehem, so this time round, I was pretty much convinced that NSK might be useful for curing some of my skin problems, because the doctor this time round was pretty good.
Unlike the first two doctors, who was so irresponsible and lousy, because the first doctor prescribed me some medicine that I had already eaten before, but was of no use. The second doctor was even worst, he told me to eat some medicine that was of no use for another few months. If I would have listened to him, I would have die already.
So, after a proper check, and the doctor realised that actually those two/three types of medicine that I ate the previous times were of no use -.-
I would have nearly died of consuming too much medicine, but thank god, I didn't.
ok, so I was basically convinced after he did some skin scrubbing???
to obtain my skin, and finally found out what my problem was.
he told me that marks on my arms were not ACNE, but some YEAST.
How gross is that.
he prescribed some new medicine, and I was so happy, because it might cure these YEAST, like finally.
after eating it, however, I was suay enough to realise that there was this weird smell that kept coming out from my body. it was seriously gross.
it smells like medicine, plus maybe gas (my aunt said so), and herbal (zee said so).
you can't exactly imagine it, but two words - CAN DIE.
the smell totally killed my mood to do anything, because whenever I tried to do my homework or something, I CAN SMELL IT AND OMG I FEEL LIKE VOMITING.
I need to avoid taking public transport home, because the smell was totally horrible on the bus.
Even after spamming powder and deodorant, I still stink.
Mood-killer, ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment