Sunday, July 6, 2014

SINHUAY HAS BRACES POST 2

heh heh I'm so good at procrastinating and forgetting about things.
my post 1 of my braces post was like one year 2-3 months back oops, so i haven't been updating about my process for such a long time *face palm*

Gonna try to find photos from my first month all the way now to post it here to keep track of it hoho!

So here we go!

Before Braces, March 2013.





Gaps, my main problem.
I've updated before on my previous post, here!

First month, April 2013.























Braces color was blue!
Kept it simple for the first month!
Oh and the blue lighten as the days/weeks went by before my next appointment during the next month!

Second month, May 2013.

















Color combination was purple and turquoise I think!
Last picture is what I always do during the first few months of braces.
Usually I will start researching on what color to put one day before my appt and sometimes I will use the color generator to try their different color combinations!
Gap already started closing quite a bit after the first month! My life went on well and pretty normal because there wasn't too much pain for me! I guess that's because I didn't extract any teeth!

Third month, June 2013.























Color combination was Red and Blue!
Usually I'm not someone who will go for red but I decided to give it a go though!
Was expecting the red to be bright red but it disappoint me quite abit because the color looks pretty orange-red!

Fourth month, July 2013.

























Just realized that most of my photos can't really see my teeth!
I think this was the month I started to selfie less of my braces already because it felt pretty normal to me already as compared to when I first got it!
Can't remember the color but I guess it was purple and turquoise?

Fifth month, August 2013.






































Got lazy and just decided on full turquoise for the month and I love it!
From my first month up till the fifth month, my process was pretty smooth and I go back for my appointment on a monthly basis. It was quite a troublesome process for me because I don't really like to fix the date one month before because I tend to be quite last min when I make plans!
Usually my appointment only takes me less than 10 mins.
My dentist checks my teeth > ask me to choose a color > proceed to remove the color thing >
changes it to the color I pick > rinse my mouth > off I go
It's painless for me because there wasn't much tightening done in the first five month!

Sixth month, September 2013.



















Oops can't remember anything special about this month!

Seventh month, October 2013.

















Love this month's color combination woohoo!!
Turquoise + Lime Green!

Eighth month, November 2013.











Ninth month, December 2013.








Tenth month, January 2014.


















Lime Green and Pink! First time trying Pink though!
Nothing special this month as well hmmmm.

Eleventh month, February 2014.










This month was a special month because I changed wire and had hooks on my braces!
This was to prep me for rubber bands next month!
Wasn't used to the hooks at first because it is weird looking and collide with my gums sometimes!

Twelve month, March 2014.














This month was the start of using rubber band!
My dentist gave me Elliot bands for the start, 2 packets with 100x each!
I had to change the bands every single day and usually it gets really dirty and sometimes turns into a yellowish color at the end of the day!
Didn't take me long to get the hang of removing and putting on the bands everyday.
Initially I used it everyday but sometimes I got lazy/forget so on some days I don't use it *guilty*
It's really trouble because with the hook and bands, my food always get stuck in my teeth agh
NOT GLAM AT ALL!

Thirteen month, April 2014.











Triple color this month hoho.
Appt was normal as usual and I had to continue using Elliot bands!

Fourteen month, May 2014.








Selfies for my braces getting little and little!
This month, I changed my rubber bands from Elliot to a thicker band which I forgot the name!

Fifteen month, June 2014. (current)










Tata, this one is this month's and the last picture was taken a few days ago!
This month, didn't have to put bands lo yay but added power chains!
Whole braces had power chains and it hurt for around 3 days at least!
Had soft food like porridge and after a few days the pain subside and I was back to normal!

Will continue my next post with my braces journey again.
I've got around 3 months left before I officially remove my braces so I guess it is intense gap closing for nowwwww! And getting bored of choosing colors so I usually stick to one or two simple color/my favorite colors!

Till then xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment