Friday, July 11, 2014

RANDOM RANDOM

I've been so so into blogging nowadays!
I like to blog whatever that comes to my mind though no one reads my blog, but it's okay!!
I remember zee used to tell me that she stalks me quite often (Blog, Twitter and Instagram).. I think she still stalks me on Instagram because the other day when she asked me what Ken got for me from overseas and I asked her to guess.. she got it after several attempts and commented that she saw in on my Instagram. Hmm! Though I think she no longer reads my blog since she mentioned to me that ever since I added the Tracker on my blog, she stops visiting my blog HAHAH. Guess nobody like the idea of getting tracked.. me too!
But I like to track people hoho *stalker alert*

Week 2 of school ended whoop whoop! Think my next holidays is in about 8 weeks and I can't wait!!! At the same time, school is pretty enjoyable for now as well. You see, I start late on Monday at 10am. Not too late but at least lesser morning crowd! Though I end school at 6pm *grumbles*. Tuesday we have FYP slot only.. *guilty* but we always don't meet on Tuesdays and just allow us to have time to do work at home. Wednesday is my fav! I start school at 12Noon whoop whoop!! and end school at 3pm!! fricking awesome!! Start school earlier on Thursday and Friday :( but on Thursday I end at 12pm!!!

Thinking about it, I have been blessed w good lecturers this sem!! To think I didn't really like a couple of them at the start, but they are really good actually! Most of them are experience and really nice!

FYP is draining!!!! I realized I tend to jump from one sentence to another about different things really quickly.. but ohwell. Guess I will probably update a post on FYP next time! hmmm, not much good things to say though, and not really nice to comment about bad things on a public blog hmm.

On a side note, finally went back to gym w the fat yesterday (Thursday)!!! though I kept wanting to postpone it.. *guilty again* but wasn't feeling well while on the way to gym yesterday. The weather was so warm and horrible I nearly fainted. ++ my bagpack was so heavy ugh. I can't carry heavy bagpack nowadays. My shoulders ache so much, but thank god, the lovely boyfriend always massage my shoulders hehehehe <3 feel so loved! Kept telling fatty that it will be more shiok if we just buy macs back to his house to eat... but went to the gym in the end!! both of us died and our legs were so tired!!!! Usually I don't find legs press though, but yesterday it was tougher than usual!! Oh and my fav legs workout are squats!!! though they are so tiring. always sweat a lot and not easy too since I did my squats with the 20kg bar and some additional light weight that fatty added to torture train me HAHHA. yay!!! survived with 5 sets of squats and following that was lunges. Legs were already aching at this point all the time!!!!

LEGS ACHE TODAY!!!! AGH DREAD GOING TO THE TOILET AND EVEN JUST SQUATING TO PICK SOMETHING.

... In school today, both me and fatty were suffering from post legs day ache after not gyming for a month. good ache, I really like it. He dreads the stairs but I made him climb the stairs w me instead of taking the lift heheheh *grins* more gym session to come!!

STRONGER CORE, NO MORE FLABBY LEGS, STRONGER ARMS, DAT ASS, A FIRM BODY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment