Monday, July 14, 2014

to continue or not to?

wa, so troubled by this laser treatment thing.. it's such a small issue but feels like quite a big one to me.
been bothered with acne scars and shit on my arms since many years back when I was in secondary school, until one month ago when I see more hope and really thought that after 10 treatments, my arms will fully recover.. All the pretty clothes I can wear without my cardi. :(

but now, I'm just not sure. After 4 treatments, I didn't really see that much improvements. It's troubling me quite a lot though because I really expected a lot from it. oh well, I guess sometimes my expectations get too high = higher disappointment.

At this point whereby I'm unsure whether to continue the treatment. previously, paid for the 4 sessions treatment for $1000 and 7% GST.. and if I want to continue my treatments, it will be about $1288 for another 6 sessions and 7% GST. It's not cheap, definitely. I mean, if there are better results, of course I will be glad to continue.. by judging from what I see now, I'm just pretty afraid I will waste $2k plus of my dad's hard earned money.. but then again, if I don't continue, there will not be any difference and I would have waste $1k.. :(

agh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment