Thursday, June 19, 2014

blogging whatever comes to my mind.

Hello!
Can't believe that I am updating my blog once again even though I just updated it yesterday. I mean, when was the last time I actually updated my blog two days in a row?! Must have been many many years back!
Don't even know why I actually feel like blogging nowadays. Not too sure whether I'm just bored since fatty is away ugh :( and there is still 7 days before he come home. 7 days feels so long but we are almost half way through!

So today was a rather busy day for me! I mean, at least I have things to do! I had two appointments today! Appointments sound so.. but one was my monthly Dental appt and the other was my first Laser or Revlite Treatment, the name for it!

I shall start off by talking about my Revlite treatment. Booked my appointment yesterday and I'm really glad that the clinic is so flexible with appointments even though I think that the clinic is actually quite pop! My appt was at 12.30pm and dad fetched us there. Was feeling really nervous because I have never had any laser experience before and the word laser sounds scary to me! Initially thought that there will be many procedures to handle, and the need to change to the medical robes or whatever it is called. Arrived and very soon later, my name was called and I had to follow this nurse to the treatment room which was at the unit besides the consultation room/reception counter.

I was told to remove my top (no medical robe like what I expected) because I was doing the laser treatment for my arms and back! The pain was quite minimal, throughout the treatment which was around 20 mins, I felt "ci ci" tingling sensation and it just felt like I was being hit with rubber band. I couldn't really see what was going on because I had to wear some goggles that will apparently protect my eyes from the strong laser light!

The nurse applied sunblock for me afterwards and the good thing about the treatment was that I can do my normal activities after the treatment! I wouldn't say that I enjoyed the treatment and so far it has only been less than a day so I don't see any results yet but I hope that there will be results!! Oh, and the nurse also told me that redness was pretty normal because it showed that it is actually "working". Wasn't too worried about that since it is not on my face!

The recommended treatment will be around 6-10 sessions for more visible results for myself. Dad decided to op for the 4 sessions package first which cost 1k, pretty expensive and I felt guilty. If there is effect, then we will be opting for the 10 sessions package which cost $2288, and both the prices doesn't include GST yet so we paid $70 for the GST. whut.

Le sweet parents waited for me and after I took my next appointment which was one week later, we left the place. Went for a haircut today as well and trim my hair and cut my fringe. Don't really like how it turns out though and I hope I won't end up clipping up my fringe again. :( the bangs are thick and I totally forgot to ask the hairdresser to help me cut it thinner ugh.

Had my dental appointment at 6pm today and was really tempted to cancel it because I was so tired somehow. Must have been the short sleep since I woke up early on both Tuesday and Wednesday! I can finally sleep in tomorrow!!! and have some time spent at home! Will be removing my braces in October which is really soon I feel, I mean, it is just 4 months away. My dentist has started to close my gaps today already with this



I like the colour though hehe. It feels really tight and the moment I had it on, I know I won't be able to chew after today. Good luck to me and hopefully I won't have to rely on liquid diet for the next few days hurhurhur.

Anw, I have been watching my diet a little since I haven't been exercising ugh. I feel so lazy and I really wish that I have a gym at my house or even just an exercise bike or treadmill. I'm such a bummmmmmm. So I refrain myself from snacking/eat processed food since I came back from Bali. When I'm hungry, I op for fruits/yoghurt or whatever healthier choice I can find. Was hungry at around 9pm so I ate strawberry yoghurt yumyum, and had grapes for snacking while watching drama at 11 plus pm! And I'm drinking milk currently hehe. Always prefer the normal milk rather than flavours like strawberry or chocolate. Not a fan of it since young and the only time I had strawberry milk when I was in primary school, I remember I vomited on the bus and luckily mum had a plastic bag with her. and yes, everything in the plastic bag was pink liquid damn gross. from then on, I haven't had strawberry milk. Quite weird especially how much I love strawberries but strawberry milk is too artificial for me!

Been really boliao and kept rewatching dramas that I have watched before many years back and I always end up watching a few eps usually around 5, and then the next day I will hunt for a new drama to watch even though I haven't finished it, ugh I am annoyed by myself! oh and I watched Gossip Girl! Watched 5 eps ikr, doesn't sound like something I will watch because it is an angmoh drama!

boop boop train of thoughts broken! gonna find something to do while waiting for fatty to talk to me. It is 12.45am at my side and only 6.45pm at his. I am on the 19th of June while he is still stuck on the 18th of June. It is scary that the sky at Europe is still bright at 9pm like wtf, I find that like so odd! Oh and when I was in Bali, the sky was dark already at 6pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment