Friday, September 2, 2011

Sucky september.

Life's a bitch. Everything in life now is not going on too well. Sucker. Hope that September will be nice to me. Happy teacher's day to all my fellow teachers. I'm grateful for everything you taught me. Presents? After Os ok.



It's september already. English Prelims 2 today, and it was horrible. New tuition class today, and it wasn't that good too. Looks like September is gonna suck.

Going out with P tomorrow. I wanna have a good heart to heart talk with her. Miss her even though I just saw her three days ago.

Ok, time to go. Will update soon. My busy life.

Picture: bangs time. I miss it. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment