Sunday, September 18, 2011

:)

Ok! I posted a lot of pictures right? :)
Sorry if my picture bores you. My life is boring, what you expect huh?! I think I take pictures of super random stuffs, I know I am boliao. Aiyo, but isn't that what the camera is for? I believe that memories are super important. At least in the future, I'll look back at the pictures and smile. Or tell my children, ''look, your mummy damn zilian last time'' Hahah. I always tell people that since taking picture if free, we should take more. Ok, typical cheapskate. I hate my camera quality! My pictures doesn't turn out nice all the time. I think my Polaroid has a better quality than my camera.

By the way:
Happy belated sixteen En! <3
hope you like the present and card. You did enjoy the dinner last week right?! :)

Wait, I've one or two more posts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment