Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bye-bye

10 posts today! I'm amazed.
Initially, I wanted to do a post to 'show' my cardboard (for textbook) because as I was ransacking though it yesterday, I found a lot of things! But but but, I had to off the computer. How about next time? I'm using my itouch, so it's hard to post pics!

I'm so sleepy, are you? Oh btw! Do give me some feedback on which type of clothes suit me better after seeing the outfits post!

I honestly think that I do not have sufficient clothes, because I kept wearing the same clothes. But apparently, mum thinks that i've too much clothes. Crappy. Clothes are never enough man.

Anyway, I enjoyed the process of looking for picture for my outfits post. I think I should do a shoes post, or accessories post. I've very little shoes though. People often say that 'shoes are women's best friend'. Yeap, I'm going to invest on more shoes after my examination. Can't wait man :)

Time is flying. Os is coming. Prelims are ending. Results are releasing. Ok, goodbye.

Before I go, I wanna watch Don't be afraid of the dark so badly. Yes, it's horror. Anyone??? (Kan, I sound like that N Tan) Pathetic and shameless.

I think I need to do a post on the list of things I wanna do after Os. So many can!

No comments:

Post a Comment