Sunday, September 18, 2011

outfits!


















































OK, the main purpose of this post is to blog about some of my clothes from the wardrobe! :)
Some of the photos were taken one or two years ago, and yeap, it kind of disgusts me when I look at it because I was so fricking act cute.
Hah, even I can't stand myself man. What's wrong with me last time?
The bottom pictures are the more recent one, so yeap!

About my dressing style, I think it really changes as I grew older.
In my primary school and early secondary days, wearing T-shirt and shorts was the trend. Ok, not exactly the trend, but it's just convenient and cooling. Hello, we're in sunny Singapore. But my friends started calling me Ah Lian as a result. Yes, up till now. GRR, I'm not.

Ok, so that day when I was out with Kanster, we were talking about things, and about clothing. So during secondary 2 camp, we were allowed to bring two pieces of home clothes. I know at that time, I really love little miss tee (check out the 4th pic). Yes, that shirt. So I kept wearing it. I had two little miss tee, so I brought both to camp. Now thinking about it, it's super childish. And then, Kan was telling me that I kept telling her that I bought my favorite shirt to camp, and it's super duper nice. LOL. Can't believe I said that. So she told me that when she saw it that time, she didn't think it was nice. SOBSOB. I only knew it two years later.

Ok, in secondary three? Or end of secondary three? My dressing style start to change! T-shirt and shorts were also only during a casual day (go out for a simple meal, go whatever whatever). So, as I take more time to doll myself up, I am always late when I go out. Sorry friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment