Sunday, April 10, 2011

So, I created a new blog :) Anyway, school has been busy. Today is sunday again, and there's school tomorrow. Oral course yesterday, and met the girls for lunch! Dinner with family <3. And after not seeing my dearest P for two months, finally saw her today! Went to her house for dinner, and we took tons of pictures. Love the heart-to-heart talks :). Anyways, here are the pictures! It is from the lastest to earliest :) I love this girl. Never fails to make me smile :). I just realized that too many pictures make the post boring, but who cares! Will update if I've time. Off to bed! TATA~
All my polaroids :) Favorite aunt <3

Doesn't this looks like a funeral picture? LOL.






































Off to school!
We love studying.
Failed attemp to cover her with the blanket.






























Her messy room *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment