Friday, April 22, 2011

;

in life, there are many ups and downs, sometimes we tend to be unhappy over things. Many many things. I do bottle up feelings myself too, but I hate it when the people around me are unhappy. I want to know why, I will always be their listening ear. Okay, this is random. Anyway, Hi, it's Good Friday today, and I'm so happy over the fact that there's no school tomorrow. So many uncompleted homework, and so many things to catch up on. Anyway, school was pretty okay. Had Chinese oral today. And after that, went for late lunch at EP subway with Kan and cheng. It was a great time spent with them chatting about life. Yeap, so we were asking each other, " what are you living for now? " I don't know for myself. Just living for the sake of living, perhaps? Kan kept saying that she is going to die soon. And cheng, i've nothing to say about her. It sucks to have friends who are always so negative about everything. I want them to be happy, yucks. Goodnight, shall update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment