Friday, April 15, 2011

pepeee~

i like blogging nowadays. was on com since afternoon till now. two homeworks down, thirteen more?! fricking hell. so, i feel like burning the midnight oil tonight. i love to sleep late, but i fricking hate to wake up in the morning. but my mum is constantly forcing me to wake up early. irritating poopoo, but i still love her <3<3. my mum was good today (shitz, i sound like i am her mum, and she is my daughter), she didn't nag at me today. ohshit, actually she did, because my books were everywhere. wahlao, blame it on olvls. hahaha, it is stressing me so much and making me so kiasu la. i kept buying lots of books, geez! :) i love the chemistry reference book i bought last week. it is like super great and awesome. fully summarise notes, and questions. yessss. how i wish they have it for physics, history, ss, or even fnn. i bet i will bring it to school and read for morning assembly everyday. at least i won't be wasting my 5-10 mins every morning right rightz? :D anyway, my brother is such an ass. his fricking temper is seriously killing everyone, esp ME. everytime mum forbid him to use com (ya know, his mid years are coming), he will throw his temper, and make everyone in the family unhappy zz. so as i said, i was doing my work since i reached home today, after i bathed. and once he reached home and finished his dinner, he asked me to let him use the com after his friend called to ask him to go online -.- he is fricking addicted to some lame games, which will definitely affect his studies. selfish ass, i have a lot of work to do ok! then he complained here and there, and after constant nagging from my ahgong, ahma, papa, mama, korkor, jiejie, dagu, ergu, sangu, dayi, eryi, sanyi, shiyi, I had to give up the computer for him to play his stupid games. wahlao, i was doing my work ok. important ley. chou dong xi, your sister olvls this year, you never spare a thought for her one. sobsobz. ok, so he is still playing his games now. so i am using my dad's lappy, and the internet is such a booboo. i think that i am blogging in such a weird manner today, this post is just weird. but at least it's fun. i want to post pics, but this com doesn't have any. k, i am off to complete my situational writing, then i can mail it to powz. then it will be 3 homeworks down, *proud* FACESLAM, ohbtw, i passed my 2.4km run and 5 stations. tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment