Wednesday, April 20, 2011

As I sit in front of my PC doing my FNN coursework, with a cup of 'Gong Cha' right in front of me, peacefully, before the clock struck 12.15am. As I stretched myself a little, I turned my head and saw a bloody freaking thing moving. And f, it's a cockroach. I want to scream at the top of my lungs so badly. Like seriously, cockroches and lizards, and insects, are the most disguisting and scariest thing ever in this world. Now, I am stuck here. I can't move. Oh my god, I need to scream. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I nearly jumped right at this instance. WTH, that bloody thing is just right beside meeee. WAHLAO EH, I NEED TO CURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SHIT YOU SHIT YOU.
I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE AND RUN TO MY ROOM, I AM SO AFRAID THAT I CAN FEEL IT MOVING ON MY BODY, KTHXBAI.
SCHOOL IS GREAT.
FREAKING THING, GROSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment