Thursday, May 1, 2014

it's MAY.

Sup.
Just realized I didn't even post on this space since my last blogpost around 2-3 months ago. It has been so long already? this is really fast.
owell, so much for finishing my post the next day in the end I dragged for months before I suddenly remember that I have a blog. this always happens. :(

So what has happened these many weeks or so, from 9 February up till today? 
Firstly, I AM IN YEAR 3 NOW.
Year 3, geeeeeez. When I first started poly, I can't wait to grad. At this point of time, I still want to grad but I know that for sure I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE ON. ugh, like in a year's time, I have to make so many decisions - to study uni or not to? where? how? what course? and stuffs. or do I work? but what should I work as? decisions, i hate it. 
I hate the idea of going into a new environment all the time, having to adapt to everything, to new friends. Old friends are always the best and the people I can get most comfortable with. 

SECONDLY, finished my Six weeks of ITP over at SP-O during my six weeks vacation. Guess it wasn't that bad, and it wasn't that fantastic either. But it was definitely better with the company of 7 other friends! :) 






my manager.

On the first day, I didn't even expected that there will be so many managers in the company. even more than the amount of interns (us) that they hired.. we were all under different managers throughout our 6 weeks of ITP over there and assigned different task as well. felt like I was a PA/telemarketer most of the time due to the tasks that I had to do hahahah. 

THIRDLY, just celebrated K's 19th birthday last Friday! hectic week trying to plan things last min. hate that I am such a last min person but I can't help it!

FOURTHLY, currently having FYP nowwwwwz.

this is getting boring, so I shall end it hereeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment