Sunday, February 9, 2014

It has been so long.

So many things has happened since the last time I blog. Can't even remember when was the last time I updated this space. Many times I wanted to update but my laptop wasn't being very cooperative and I can't seems to type anything ugh but now it is working fine suddenly. I am happy though because I can finally update.

Usually I will look through my photos and I like to update from where I stop. Like for now, my last post was actually 5th October, odear, that's 4 months ago. I hate the fact that I don't update my blog often and when I update, I can always take hours to. Right now, it is 1.40am and I am being a burden in my group assignment (WSD) by not contributing much ugh or even barely anything. So thankful all the time, why am I being surrounded by all the good people who are so fricking nice to me omg.
:((( can try buckets of tears of joy and happiness. Just celebrated my 19th these three days and will talk about that later.

Backtracking quite a bit to October after my last post on the 5th of October. Celebrated my dearest Kan's birthday on the 10th of October with zee and kan! Went NEX and had lunch and we watched some weird movie if I didn't remember wrongly before having dinner at Texas Chicken.

On the 13th of October, went for dinner w my lovely aunt and auntie Annie and my bro! Sukiya woohoo all the meat! Can still remember that I had school the next day and it was actually the last day of my holidays!






October 14, had one day of school and the next day was public holiday. Went to school and met zee and kan after school. Had dinner together but I can't remember what we ate. Can only remember that I didn't to go for prata with zee when we were about to go home. Bought some alcoholic drinks from 7-11 after that too.








Went out with the girls on the 15th of October. Trying to think and summarise into words because it has been so long! That particular day, we went out to have Seoul Garden for lunch because hooi wanted to pass us goodies she got when she went overseas with the school.































Stupid looking hair and I haven't let down my fringe since forever after I got a bad haircut from a sucky hairdresser for my fringe. Bad choice bad choice, even up till now, my fringe still looks horrible even after I went to the hairdresser to cut hurhurrrrrr.

Actually looked like that on the 16th of October AHAHAHAH.

 

19th October, went for dinner with my favourite aunt again!!











Sparks started in October when our classmates starting to disturb us!!!


 
 

Was quite an awkward experience but everything didn't turn out too bad afterall! :)
 
 
October 25th, went to sing with Ken and had a great dinner at The Burger Bar! Managed to try The Tiramisu Hero and bought Krispy Kreme home and tried it for the first time. Didn't quite like it because it taste quite normal to me and it is so damn sweeeeeet. Oh the burger was damn good and I added quite a few things including some banana thing! Definitely will visit it again!
 























 
Oops photos not in order!!
 
26th October, Katong Laksa with zee!
 




27 October, went for a run! And some throwback photos I took that day!








 
 
30th October, went for food with Ken, Tobi and Denise. :)
 



 
Looking strange with Ken in the photos because Denise made us take the photos and we look so awkward.
UGH just realized I can't upload the photos people send me through whatsapp because it is not on my Dropbox damn it gonna miss so many photos!!!
 
 
November
 
Worked for CKL last November for only around a month or two weeks. Not a tough job but the pay was quite little. Nevertheless, the boss was such a nice person. :) Was working with zee but we were working in two different shops!
 










 
Actually bought two skirts/skorts while working there ughhh I AM SUCH A SPENDTHRIFT??
 
 
5 November while staying back in school for our assignment. Matching ootd with Ken HAHAHA.
 










7th November in school.



Can't believe that we actually did this weird thing while we were studying halfway.

8th November. Can't remember what we did but we went for food and had swensens for dessert because the both of us love sticky chewy chocolate and the malts ball one which I cant remember the name. Actually our last date before we actually became a couple, time flies. How awkward and shy were we back then and always playing a fool.










 
 
9th November over at my aunt's new condo but no photos of the condo though.
 

 
 
10th November at work with my zeezee.









11 November, our first few photos together as a couple and our first date ever though it was just a short few hours at Clementi mall after school before you head off to your friend's bday. :)










12 November, assignment day together working on our pair work assignment! Had some photo taking session before we head home and this was the first few good photos we had together <3













 
 
15 November, official date with Ajisen Ramen for dinner yumyum in the tumtum. Can't really remember what we did though. :(
 





















16 November at JEM, short 2 hours date to shop for gifts!


















17 November at Ting's bday party! ugh the rest of the photos are on whatsapp so mehhhh.



 
 
18 November, assignment day in school once again and it is Starbucks Wednesday!






 
 
22 November BKT DATE yumyum so yummy!! <3
 






23 November Short dateeeeeee.

 
 


24 November - food date at JPOT with the usuals and favourite aunt!














December

1 December date - Had dinner at Astons plus desserts!






3 December - after one of our paper? Can't remember.





5 November - assignment day once again. Bought starbucks and the person wrote my name as X. terrible.













7 December - lied to Ken that I cut my hair short HAHA.




9 December - our first month together. Finally visited Henderson waves but it wasn't long before the sun set hurhur. Managed to took some nice photos there so yay! <3

















































 
 
10 December - Fruit Paradise date after dinner at our own homes!!
 







16 December - assignment day in school AGAIN and since the school wasn't crowded, we took photos hehe!


















































17 December - Jack's Place for dinner after our Karaoke session hehe.








18 December - Sukiya's and shopping date with mummy!





19 December - badminton and dinner date w le fatty!






20 December - before I flew off to Taiwan and this sweetest boy came to bedok to find me just for an hour <3


 
 
This post is way too long! Shall upload about Taiwan trip and 2014 when I am free! It is almost 4am alrrrrr. Time to sleep soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment