Thursday, May 1, 2014

MY LAST nineTEEN YEAR

backtrack backtrack to my 19!
spot the intentional title nineTEEN.
so, it has already been almost 3 months since I celebrated my 19 birthday but I'm still going to blog about it!

Previously, I had a timetable of 4 days school week and I had no classes on Friday.
Coincidentally, my birthday falls on Friday so I got really excited at the fact that I don't have to go to school on my birthday! owell, I remember skipping school during year 1 to enjoy my 18th birthday.

Happily thinking that I will be off on my birthday and my accounting lecturer decided to have our CA2 test on that particular Friday which was on my birthday. I still remember how slightly pissed I was when she told us the news. :(

So on the previous days before the test and on 6th Feb, I was busy mugging for my test but had some time to celebrate my birthday with the lovely family of mine. :) it was such an enjoyable time and I was really happy I have no idea why either.

Had a really simple celebration whereby mum prepared steamboat and we asked Xiaogu's family over. And I remember receiving angpows and present from En yay! I kind of love the idea of having a family steamboat session at home, I have no idea why either but it is always troublesome for mum because she is the only one doing all the preparation!
























































































































<3

And on the 7th of Feb, accounting test was in the afternoon so as usual, I was having some last min prep and studying at home. Before leaving home, my dad came home and suddenly told me that there was a guy holding a cake and standing at the lift area.
I was quite stunt and was like "huh, what? not for me la, siao" but at the same time, it was weird because I don't think anyone living in the same storey as me has the same birthday as me.. so my dad kept insisting that it must be someone I know.
Was thinking whether it was ken, but at the same time, he told me that he was studying at home and was kept rushing me to head out soon in case later I am late or something..

So I texted him: "you pua stunt ah?" the way we communicate is weird, like we like to mix dialects in as well so I was basically trying to ask him whether he did something? and then he admitted.
aww, but he wasn't at the lift area when I left the house anymore. His initial plan was to wait for me at the lift area and hold a cake to surprise me.
Though he didn't 100% succeed in giving me the surprise, I was still so happy when I step out of the lift on the ground floor and saw him holding a cake with slightly disappointed face. sweetest and cutest moment ever.
Was in a rush but nonetheless, we sang a quick birthday song and I made a wish which I can't remember what I wished for but maybe something related to Accounting test and maybe a couple more? I'm greeeedy. Home to put the cake and that's when my dad knew that that guy he saw was someone I know owell.
So, here goes my second cake! which I didn't cut and eat with Ken :( so he didn't eat my birthday cake.








<3

And after Accounting test, we had plans for dinner dinner! Venue was unknown to me but it was a simple and enjoyable and yummy meal with this dearest who paid for it!























Jack's Place! My fav place to eat since young and till now yumyum. (so hungry now)

Oh, we were at JEM so we headed to JCube top floor to just lepaaaak and took many shots!



































































































































































And it is present timeeeeeee!




















Another awesome day that couldn't be so awesome without this sweeeeetest.
Reason for buying me a cupcake charm is because the birthday cake is a lot more expensive, too cute!
And for giving me massage coupons because I am constantly having acheeeees even though I haven't even redeem it up till now and constantly receiving free massages HAHAH.

<3

And on the 8th of Feb, headed down to Ken's to bainian before meeting my fav girls and had dinner together and spent some nice time together!




























































































































































































































DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST MEMORABLE BDAY EVER.
CAN NEVER BE MORE THANKFUL TO SPEND WITH THESE THREE GROUPS OF LOVELIESSSSSS. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment