Tuesday, June 4, 2013

thoughts.

whatsup.
I'm blogging again after being inactive for two months. I realized that I only blog on two "occasions" - at the start of the holidays, and at the end of the holidays. meh.
it's not as if i don't like blogging, but actually, I enjoy blogging a lot. I wish I had more readers actually, besides people I know. It will be great to be a full-time blogger. Such a lazy and easy job hahah.

The previous time I posted was in April, and time flew by, it is June currently wow. 1/4 of poly year 2 life has ended. There isn't much changes in my life from 2 months back except for a few things.
My relationship status is currently Single (Woop, hopefully it is a good thing) :)
I am finally letting go of this piece of useless relationship and it is only 2 days back that I found that I've been dating a jerk all this while. to be exact, it is about 3 months back, but it is just that I've actually find out more things about this jerk.

I've always love trying new things, be it sports, or anything. So recently, ok, in April to be exact, I joined SP Gusto - which is also SP Cheerleading. Though it was a good try/new experience, I'm now having a hard time deciding whether to quit to stay in cheer. (I know, I know, I am super indecisive, and I really hate that argh). Honestly, I've really enjoyed the CCA very much. The stunts are fun (despite the fact that I am quite a burden, ehem, all the girls are so tiny and light). But besides the fun, I'm so stressed out. I dread going for CCA every week because I can't do the gymnastics. We have to do forward rolls, backward rolls, handstand, cart-wheels (Supposed to be the basics). I've went for 3-4 sessions so far and I still can't do everything except forward rolls. In cheer, it is not just about the stunts. It is also about the flexibility, the stamina. Gymnastics are important too.

I feel stress that I am so not flexible as compared to the majority of the people. And also, I'm in year two while majority are year ones. argh I don't even know what I'm talking. meh.

Life is so boring nowadays. I don't like to have lessons, but during the holidays, I feel like I'm totally wasting my life away. Some people actually have a job, while I'm just lazing around. Sigh, it is as if I've nothing to look forward to. :(

Oh, I've a new class and new classmates for this year. And an awesome timetable because I end school at 12-1pm on 4 days out of 5. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment