Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Family.

Bro's 16th birthday (10th May 2013)
Fatty bro finally turned 16! O level this year for him, hopefully he will ace and do well. :)

 









Mother's Day dinner at home (12th May 2013)
Nomnom, mum's favorite crabs from Newton.









2Days1Night JB trip with the family (8th-9th June 2013)
Went on a 2 days 1 night stay with the family last weekend. 
Enjoyable time spent with them and we ate a lot.
Managed to shop a little and rebonded my hair for the 4th or 5th time.
Don't really like the way my hair looks now because it makes me look stupid.
Wanted to perm my hair but my hair is too frizzy so in the end, I rebonded my hair.

Our first meal: 













Our hotel room for the 4 of us :) :







Me looking unglam because there are veggie stuck in my teeth:










Our second meal, Korean BBQ:












Our third meal, Porridge Steamboat:






Front of my hair.


The back of my hair which looks straight and good. Really like it  :) but meh, I hate the fringe.


Our fourth meal, Dimsum:

















No photos of me and the bro because he refuses to take photo with me during our JB trip despite me begging him to for a few times, sigh :(
Been spending time with my family and taking lots of crappy photos and getting scolded by my parents for being so annoying and keep on taking photos of the food.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment