Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fashion sense, hmmmmz.

Hello, I kept pondering and thinking what I should blog about today because I feel like blogging today.
It's 12.53am now, yes, I am still sleeping late, Kan and Zee. :/
I am still having my poly holidays btw, I think we still have about 3-4 more weeks left, I think..

ok so, today, I am going to blog about Fashion! not that I am a fashionable person, but well, I would love to be one if I have the money and time to buy tons of clothes, and have wardrobes filled with clothes. and oh yes, I would love to have a walk-in wardrobe in the future when I have my own house.. either alone or with my future husband... that will be pretty cool, yea.

So anyway, I am going to briefly describe my "fashion style", not like I have any, but whatever, you get me.
Ok, so I am usually in tank, spaghetti strap or whatever.

like this.


or this.


or this with some designs.

or even some with stripes.

or some really cute ones (of course I don't have this :( )

and then, I will pair my tank with a pair of shorts or skirt...


a simple pair of shorts...

or a skirt..

a tutu-skirt, or whatever you call that. I actually have this.

or a pair of denim shorts, even though the shorts in the pic above is not something i like... but ya, it's just an example.

Not forgetting.....
I will always wear an outer, or an easier term, cardigan. I know, I know, I am always wearing one when I am wearing something sleeveless.


a really plain one..


or this that looks pretty simple.

On some days, I do wear dresses too.

a two tone dress

or a really casual one.

But then again, I will always cover everything with a cardigan, so ya...

And when I am feeling super casual, I will just wear a long sleeve shirt because it is so comfy.

plain looking one,

or a one that looks like a sweater.

If you notice, my style is basically tank+cardigan+shorts/skirt. or long sleeve shirt on casual days, or even dresses when I feel like it.

But the thing is, people usually look nice in what they wear even though it is casual.
For example:




Don't you think those people look really nice in whatever they wear?! why!!!!
what an unfair world, even though we have the same "style", those people actually look fashionable while I look like poo. :(

L kept telling me that my body is too short, and my legs are too long compared to my body. hhmmmm, so he say that I don't look nice in a lot of things I wear. yeah, it may be true. but it is still sad.

But then again, I can only blame myself. people actually make the effort to dress up everywhere they go, but I will just wear something casual if I am just going nearby.. I mean, WHY WASTE TIME DRESSING OUT IF YOU ARE JUST GOING OUT FOR AWHILE?!?!??!?!

2534729__mg_6347am_copy_copy

This looks pretty cute, I guess. But if I am just going nearby, why would I bother wearing a skirt? a beanie, which I think I will look super retarded in. and what, stockings?! I remember I took like a super duper long time to wear that, plus they tore easily... :( I only remember wearing them when I was in Taiwan.

Here!

the way I paired it is just too.... hmmm.
Anyway, credit for the pictures - F21 website and lookbook.nu
In case I get sued for using the photo: you people are really fashionable!
I actually love to look at lookbook because the people there dresses really well.
time check: 1.35am, I took some a long time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment