Thursday, April 19, 2012

Till next time.

I have still got plenty of photos to upload, but I guess I will stop for now. Did I mention that my poly life has started already? ah, another brand new chapter in my life. I will update soon, hopefully. I will blog about my poly life soon as well.

Tomorrow is actually the 4th day of school already, hip hip hooray because school starts at 11am. praying hard that the train will be fine tomorrow. you can have problems after I reach school safely, hah.

I shall end off with a photo with my class girls. yeah, i was the desperate person who suggested to take a photo today. ah, why nobody in my class suggest to take photos?!?!?!


FIRST PHOTO IN POLY WOOTS WOOTS.
almost all the girls in my class look like people i know!
esp the girl behind, she look like you, JOCELYN TAN WT.

goodnight peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment