Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Enjoyable working months at SMI.




































SP STORE - all of us except AiZhu :<

It was indeed a memorable experience working at SMI, despite all the complaints and unhappiness I have always rant about how sian and how much I hate working.
It is the first job in my entire life, and it lasted for a short 3 months.
I have met many great people, learnt many new things, see the different types of people there are in this working world. Yes, it was something that is not taught or cannot be experience just by going to school.
This experience is going to stay with me for a long long time, throughout my poly life, my future life, and even when I start working in the future.

Even though the job was just a small store assistant which requires me to pick and pack things and some times, deliver and push the trolley filled with goods, it was still great.
The aunties were pretty nice there, even though they may be a little stingy.
Every thing was awkward at first, and things got better and less awkward after Cheng came because I suddenly changed from the 'quiet boss niece' to a 'talkative market auntie who cannot stop laughing with Cheng'. It feels really nice that there is actually some one there to talk and tease.
I can't say that I was a good and obedient worker, definitely not.
Oh wait, at first I was. haha.

Yeah, I admit I did slack, use phone, charge my phone by using the company electricity, etc etc..
but i still did quite a lot of work ok! I didn't take my pay for nothing hor.
the last day of work was sad. i hate saying goodbye to people. everyone suddenly became so nice and stuffs.

on the last day, I went around with Cheng to give our 'farewell' gifts. every thing was so awkward and this girl kept blushing as well. but I was glad that every one actually find the chocolates and sweet i gave them yummy :)

oh and then i nearly lost my SMI card on the last day. i brought with me to the toilet and forget to take. but phew, luckily it was returned to me because some one found it. otherwise, i will have to pay for it. not cheap ok.

Ok, so sayonara to all the nice peeps.

SMI (4th January to 29th March 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment