Saturday, October 5, 2013

i don't know how and what to feel anymore.

i'm amazed.
like really amazed at how fast time flew by, my god.
5 weeks flew by and i am on my second last week of my 6 weeks holidays already.
which means that next week will be the last week of my holidays before the second semester of year 2 begins. hmm
completed half of my poly life already, so far.
I'm always bragging and happy to tell my friends how lucky I am to have met such a good bunch of friends in poly. poly is a competitive place indeed, and i have friends who are so nice and forever lending me a helping hand *wipe tears*

tomorrow is saturday again.
for the past few weeks, i have been spending my holidays wisely.
this is like one of the rare holidays that i worked so hard, but enjoyed it as well.
don't know what's with me this holidays, but i actually worked 4 different jobs - 2 retail jobs, 1 admin job, and the other one kind of related to admin duties as well.
most of the jobs are fine, except the one for R&S, which me and zee got treated like slaves, which sucks
I was even asked to vacuum the floor when it was supposed to be an admin job.
sometimes i really worry how am I going to survive in the future if i have shitty colleagues or bosses.
seriously don't know what's up with my temper nowadays. :(
managed to tolerate that shitty job and quit after working for 5 days. felt like a free bird and was pretty happy after collecting the $300 pay and when to convert our cheque to cash. saw this super good looking guy working at OCBC bedok branch as well. :)
been working at Chiffon since the first week of the holidays and I guess the job is alright. pretty slack even though it is troublesome to travel up and down (shop and booth).

yesterday night,
suddenly felt emotional after watching the hongkong drama.
finally finished triumph in the skies last week and watching this new sniper drama which is really good.
can never resist not watching all the crimes related dramas especially hongkong ones. they are so goood.
TVB dramas are the best. :)

kept sniffing now. been down with a flu since last week after i was back from bangkok.
it has been slightly more than a week and i haven't recovered from it yet, sadly :(
having difficulty breathing every night before sleeping is one of the worst feeling ever.
speaking of bangkok, it was great.
love the time spent with the fam over there even though dad and bro didn't go.
i think dad misses me and mum a lot when we were there because he kept whatsapping me every night using the voice recorder function.
it was actually quite entertaining and funny listening to his voice everyday.
shopping was alright, but i managed to buy a lot of cheap stuffs. :)
chatuchuk was awesome and the coconut ice cream was pretty good as well.
travelling with my own family actually felt better and more fun than travelling with my cous and other relatives.
after all, i guess i am most comfortable around them :)

managed to catch up with the cous, the buds, the secschbuds and the ynps girls as well this holidays. :) so happy xx

shall let the photos that i have taken over the past few weeks do the talking:)


26 August 2013
with to sing with the poly mates after our last paper. :)
great time spent with the mates and it was our first K session together. :)
















28th August 2013
Went on a one-to-one shopping and dinner date with my mumsie. :)
Managed to find a bag that I like from Charles and Keith hehe.
Mum paid for it.
Finally satisfied my craving for Ajisen Ramen as well!






29 August 2013
Went to collect my passport with my dad and had dinner w mumsie and dad over at China Town. :)
Initial plan was to eat the "sha bo fan" that is pretty popular, but it was closed. :(
Settled for some dishes and rice instead.

With my dad who was drinking beer even though it was evening time only, hmpf.

30 August 2013
Todai date w the fat boy Ken.
Was damn full after our buffet.
So proud of myself for eating so much this time around.
People beside us kept staring at us because they were done with their food so much earlier than us.
:)
Love hotel buffets:)








This fat sweet boy peeled this for me siooo. 



























1 September 2013
spent the first day of sept catching up w the sec sch buds. :)
only 5 of us was present, but i guess things were not that bad after all even though there were many awkward moments.





























2 September 2013
Job Interview at Chiffon with my pz. :)
our early dinner at the matcha house nomnomnom so hungry while typing this now.



4 September 2013
Visiting my pz during her first day of work at Chiffon :)
look at her pz working hard!
starting clipping up my hard from that day up till now and god, i hate my fringe.






6 September 2013
first working day at Chiffon~
during retarded faces because i was bored at work. (before i found out that there was a camera facing the place where i was seated)
thanks mum for preparing the bread for meeee.
had subway for dinner and it was so ex. :(










7 September 2013
second working day over at Chiffon:)
Sweetest mum bought me mac breakfast and cut and prep a box of fruits for me to munch:)


8 September 2013
finally my last day of the 3 days of work over at Chiffon this weekend. 
mum prep for me bread and salad for work today. :)
found a new job and confirmed the job (r&s)
just when i thought i can finally rest, i have a new job.






9 September 2013
Worked for R&S from 9-13 sept 2013 with the zee.
my fav working partner. :)
thanks for listening me whine and rant for the 5 days of work!























11 September 2013
Me and pz on the way home after our work and dinz :)








13 September 2013
dinner date with the sec sch buds after work over at Sukiya:)




































14 September 2013
Celebrating en's bday!
Went out w the cous for dinner to celebrate en's 18th!
ate loads of meat for dinz again!
bought my first snapback from HATER which cost 80 plus :OO































































wearing this dress from a year back for the first time. :)

19 September 2013
finally went out w my fav buds bff! <3
dinner date at sukiya again and it was awesomeeeee. :)









20 September 2013
F1 with my babesssss :)
fell in love with TOP, why is he so attractiveeee.
got myself two badass tatt which lak-sek after a few days. :(















































21-25 September 2013
my long awaited bkk trip. :)








































































































































































































27 September 2013
dinner and dessert date w the cous again
sat by the clark quay river and chatted w the cous.
more photos but not on my phone :(






30 September 2013
met up w the ynps babes and celebrated hooi bday. :)











































No comments:

Post a Comment