Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I don't know what to insert here.

Hi my friends. I am blogging. Today's post is going to be a wordy post instead of a one with photos. Actually, I am also not very sure what I should blog about now. Some of my friends may know what problems I am facing in my life right now. Perhaps I should blog a post every day and update on my feeling and stuffs.

Today is day 3 already. I am not very sure whether I am feeling better either. Yeap, indeed, I didn't cry that much today as compared to day 1. But sometimes, I just suddenly feel so emotional and I just feel like breaking down. Just like today, when I am out with Kan and Cheng. I was initially feeling very emotional already, and when we were just about to talk, I just broke down.

One problem that is really troubling me is jealousy. I am just so damn jealous of everything now because it is so different from last time. I know that no one can probably tolerate this, and I am just too dumb to not give anything up now. But all I am praying for now is to get this problem settled as soon as possible. *Cross my fingers*

My itchy fingers can't stop me from seeing Facebook and Instagram. Yet everytime I see something, I get so upset and depressed. Really thankful that my mum is so understanding towards this issue. Thanks to my friends to for listening to me and just being there.

Besides that, I have been feeling so mood-less and bored every day. I just realized that I led a very boring life because I don't really have much interests and I don't feel like doing anything also. I used to love night time a lot and sleep super duper late and wake up super late either. But it is amazing nowadays that I always wake up around 7-8 plus am. I think my sleep for day 1 to day 3 is actually equal to my one day sleep. That is so not me man.

I have no appetite either and I eat so little nowadays. Today I ate a more proper meal - hot dog bun. I still didn't have the appetite to finish though. I lost 2kg these few days btw. It is just like a wow.

Bye for today. Praying for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment