Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am 18.

Just a week plus ago, I turned 18. Yes, 18. Like finally, because I get so frustrated whenever I find jobs and they tell me that I have to be 18. And of course, I will be legal to drink, drive, club, or whatever. There was this period that I really wanted to go clubbing very much. I feel that was a really childish thinking that I had. Right now, I no longer want to go clubbing any more. Maybe just chilling at a pub is good enough. :)
18 does makes me feel more legal, especially when Lionel is turning 23 this year which is pretty old. Can't wait to turn 20/21 though. However, by then, I will probably dread getting older each year because one of my biggest fear ever is turning 30. My gooooodness.

So for my birthday, I went out with Lionel. Nobody celebrated my birthday for me this year sobsob. I didn't even eat any birthday cake. But it's okay. That is not the point, but Sunday is my lunar birthday. CHU 8.

We didn't do much actually, but everything was much better than expected. Really appreciate all his effort because he is not that type of 'romantic or sweet' person. I was really glad that he came to Bedok on my birthday and he actually surprised me by carrying a......


so girly, but in a sweet way.

Just one photo of us before I end this post.


And also thanks en for the birthday present! She is so youxin and always prepare present for me every year. I believe I will receive more belated present and anypows hoho. Thanks to my family for the angpow too especially when I came home to this on the eve of my birthday! so sweet.


present from en (Jia En) and angpows from parents, dagu, ergu, xiaogu and annie gugu!


Ending of with a photo with en during reunion dinner.

Cousins and relatives are coming over tomorrow. Looking forward to more angpows and present! :p cheers and happy lunar new year. yes, i love to gamble during new year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment