Saturday, January 26, 2013

I AM SICK. OH NO.

I have been sick for 5 daaaays! This is probably the longer record that I have created in my entire life.
I was absent from school the whole of this week. Not exactly great because I felt so uncomfortable.
My throat hurts like balls, and then I had fever, and now my throat is so damn itchy resulting in me having to cough every 10 seconds or even lesser. Yeah, you will find me super irritating/noisy/passing the virus if you are around me.

BUT HELL, I HOPE I WILL RECOVER SOON. I HAVE BEEN MISSING A LOT OF GOSSIPS, SCHOOL WORK, GROUP PROJECTS. But phew, thanks to my group mates for the effort. :)

I need to update my blog soon. So much work in school and exams are coming. BOO.
My 18th is coming, YAY! And Chinese New Year too! ANGPOWS PLEASE FLY TO MEEEAAAAZ.

Year 1 is ending in about a month or lesser. Time flies. Can't way to get out of poly.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment