Monday, August 27, 2012

LIFE.

Hello hello, I haven't been blogging for such a long long time because school had been so hectic, my gosh.
Exams finally ended, and I am currently having my holidays. Since Friday actually, but I had work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, meaning that I just ended work today.

Well, I was working at the NATAS fair actually for the past three days. It was a great experience working at that fair because I kinda.. miss it? ok, this is weird because I just ended work like 3 hours ago. I actually worked with Lionel. I will call him L from now onwards.

Basically, we were working for the insurance company called Chartis as floor staffs. We had to carry balloons and boards and brochures around and distributing it to the people. Imagine how tiring it was because the working hours are like 8.30am-9.30pm. Yea, 13 hours. Actually it was slightly lesser on some days. It was a pretty tiring job, but as the days passes by, we were more bold and slacked more and more. Yesterday (Sunday), we slacked for more than half of the working time. Me and L are so addicted to Temple Run now. That ass kept trying to show off his high score to me, nehhh. no big deal.

We had to work with some other guys as well, but they were pretty funny and okay. :) The pay for the job was good because it was $10/hour, woo! Cheer for money! :)

One thing that annoyed me pretty much today was this girl who was working for Ricola or Richola, however you spell it, that kept trying to flirt with L. That slut, her behaviour made me feel so sorry for her. Sigh oh sigh, girls nowadays. I would have gave her a slap in her face if she did it more obvious. No, actually, she was doing it in front of the other few guys as well. nah, she is not even pretty, my gosh.

I really can't stand girls nowadays. most of them are so slutty and shitty. the previous few days, L told me that there was this auntie or whatever on the train that rubbed her ass against his hands. WTF IS HER PROBLEM?! gross gross.

L kept trying to fake some ascent these few days to annoy me, it was really entertaining though even though this person is damn cocky! hohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment