Sunday, March 18, 2012

My 17th Birthday!

Hello so on my 17th Birthday, I took leave off from work. Supposed to meet Zee, Ren and Kan at Bedok before we head out to celebrate and enjoy the day.
After I woke up and showered, I received a text from Kan asking me whether I am going to leave my house soon. So I told her yes, and I immediately got a reply telling me to leave my house later because Zee just woke up. I believed her of course, but was a little shocked because Zee is usually late by at most 15-30 mins.

So as I was preparing, I heard someone knocking on my door and it went like 'BANG BANG BANG'. Immediately, I knew it was them. I find myself quite smart actually, because on the previous day, I had suspect and asked Kan whether they are going to give me a surprise at my house because I remembered her asking for my address and using the excuse that she wants to write to me.

So ho ho, I finally opened the door and those three were standing outside with a balloon in one of their hands. I was still in shocked even though I guessed it. I HAD to invite those three to my house, argh. luckily no one was at home at that time. They bought me a cake too, woohoo. really appreciate it a lot. I like the balloon they bought for me too, and from what i remembered, I think it is the first time someone bought that for me on my birthday, so yeah.

Then the singing of my birthday song and cake cutting session starts. I was feeling kind of awkward even at that time even though there were only three of them plus me.










argh, my face is so white in some of the close up shots because I just applied BB Creamm.
After eating the cake, I volunteered to wash the plates because I am the host yo, even though I am the birthday girl. I offered them drinks and both Kan and Ren wanted to drink plain water while FAT cheng wanted to drink green tea. TAN XIAO PIAN YI. But that Kan kept going around and drinking our water after she finished hers.

After clearing up the mess, they passed me the birthday present which was a photo book with nothing inside. It was really cute, but now thinking of it, you all should have put some photos inside! Cheng kept telling me that I can't throw away the plastic bag because they paid for it hahaha. It is nice anw, so why should I right?


Beside the plastic bag is actually my red eggs my mum prepared for me :)

It is finally photo taking time, my favorite woohoo. Here are some of the many many many photos :)










































Had loads of fun because it has been a pretty long time since we last took so many photos! Headed out in the afternoon and decided to go Parkway Parade and then ECP.






We got lost halfway and seeked help. All of us were complaining that we wasted a lot of time and money because we are paying for the adult fares now booooohoooo.

After an hour or so, we finally reached Parkway.



Happy Kan doing a jump shot :) can see that she is pretty afraid of falling since she is holding the handle pretty tightly hahaha.

Spent some time at Parkway and left for ECP in the evening.






After buying snacks from NTUC and some fire crackers, we are off to our destination!


































besides taking photos, we also had some sharing session while munching on tibits. Lastly, before we left, we played with fire crackers! :)







edited!





After that we left ECP and headed back to Parkway Parade for dinner. Had to give these people a treat, so I ended up spending even more money than them.
Ate Yoshinoya and we were given two free bears, woo because it was during Valentine's Day period!








Was a bad kid that day because I went home late despite mum telling me to go home early. Went home and saw that she bought me a cake and KFC for dinner. Was so touched and guilty at the same time. Hate that type of feeling. However, decided to cut the cake the next day.

7th February 2012.


8th February 2012.




And there goes! I am done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment