Sunday, December 18, 2011

With Bi. - 11th and 17th December 2011.












































So that day, on the 11th, which was a Sunday, we went out. That boy surprised me at my house and totally gave me a shock while I was still preparing. So sweet of him <3

After that, we headed to Doby and Orchard for the movie - Restless and for dinner at Ajisen. It was a great dinner and great night because there were Christmas lights and the Christmas atmosphere at Orchard.

After dinner, we bought ice cream before heading to snap some shots :) first few photos and Polaroid with him <3

And yesterday, we went out again :) this week is a great week because we spent 3 out of 7 days together because the boy didn't have to book in due to some book out course :D

Needless to say, I had a good time despite all the unhappiness we had with SMRT :) we had lunch at Pasta Mania before going for some shopping.

He finally found his second pair of slim fit jeans that fit him so well. I'm glad to see that he is happy with his buy :)

After that, we headed to Orchard Central and snap some shots. Loving the polaroid we took. Such a great memory.

Followed by Doby for dinner at some Ramen shop, before walking for awhile and heading home.

Not gonna see the boy for about 11 days since I'll be in Taiwan. Aw man. That's quite a pretty long time indeed and I'm pretty sure that I'll miss you many.

Hope that you'll have a good break during your long break and enjoy your Christmas, bi! <3

Time passes by so quickly. Next Sunday is already christmas and the next next Sunday is already 1st January 2012. Awww.

Signing off with love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment