Tuesday, December 13, 2011










































































































Hi, uploaded most of the photos taken during the chalet!
Yay. Leroy is finally turning six, and in a few months, he will be going to primary school! New environment, New friends. Ah, suddenly thought of the times when I was in primary school. First day of school, I was a brave girl because I didn't cry unlike when I was in play school and kindergarden, mum had to accompany me to school and sit with me for the entire day.

I remember during the first day of primary school, I had to order my own food! Heh, I guess I was kind of nervous then and I forgot to bring my wallet to the canteen. Mooo :( I was also the second tallest girl in class! yay-ness.

Now, it's Leroy's turn. Time really flies. Just a few years ago, we were still at the hospital and every one was so happy about his birth and we had a hard time deciding his name, between Deston or Leroy. And between yu zhi and some other chinese names.

And aunt, Happy birthday to her too. Both of them have the same birthday, 12th December. Different years, of course :)

I need to get my ass off, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment