Saturday, November 5, 2011

hectic week.

it has been a busy week for myself and the other O levels students.
Many are already enjoying now after yesterday's papers because they are only left with one more, which is the MCQ paper, and they have like ten days to study for it.
yes, everyone is enjoying now, except this GT:

AJISEN YESTERDAY TO CELEBRATE FOR GT.

what's so weird about her?
okay, from now on, I am going to start this weird facts about huizee (GT)

Weird facts about HZ the GT Number 1 : she is looking forward to studying for the MCQ paper.
WHUT WHUT.

Weird facts about HZ the GT Number 2 : she grew a new pimple on her face!
I know I've got plenty pimples on my face (gross), but hey, this GT's face condition is pretty good, and she grew a pimple recently. IKR.

Weird facts about HZ the GT Number 3 : she ate the 'ma po tou fu' ramen from Ajisen yesterday. ok, actually this is not very weird, but i find it funny.

ok, that's all for today! will be back with more facts next week after my history paper = second last paper :O :O :O :O :O

next week's programme: HIGH-TEA PLUS SHOPPING PLUS BADMINTON.
yay! can't wait for bowling too.

life's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment