Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello, it is June.

Hello, it's June!
So, what's so special about June?
June marks the start of SUMMER! ok, although it is sunny and rain throughout the whole year in Singapore.
June also marks the start of June holidays! woohoo.
Yes, I am having my June vacation now. It is only a short three weeks of break though, nothing special about it.

I have been wanting to find a job during these three weeks of holidays because I am really bored at home, and I want some cash because it is the GSS period in Singapore.
There are so much sales here and there, so I need cash to buy things.
I am a poor kid now, and I am starting to become some stingy assholes because every time I go out with my friends or bf, I will have the urge to shop a lot, BUT I will think a lot before finally getting or not getting the things I really want. yucks, I hate that a lot.
Even though most of the things are really cheap to a lot of people, it is expensive to me! Even a top that is 20 plus bucks is expensive to me, shit.
Grrrrrrrr.

Ok, so before the holidays, I had my first MST in poly!
nono, I shouldn't sound so excited because I screwed all my papers up.
I am going to fail all my 3 papers/modules - ISEC, NOS, and Java (ewww).
I can't wait for the next semester because I won't have to take Java Programming next semester.
Instead, I will be taking modules like 'Mathematics'.
I don't understand why many people hate Maths. Does it suck that much? Don't cha get the sense of satisfaction after you manage to solve a Maths sum? no?
I have been staying at home for two days straight.
Sounds like an achievement to me because I really hate to stay at home because it is so boring.
I am staying at home because I am really a little lazy to go out especially when some of my friends like to go out in the afternoon like 12pm.
what?! what?! I need my sleep, hello.

Give me a minute because I just received an email from my lecturer.

hello, so my GenED lecturer just mailed us to settle some of our grouping things.
I really hate it when the lecturer ask us to choose our own groups.
It is so annoying. Can't you just group us up if you want our groups to be mixed with people from different schools/diplomas?!

I don't really have any idea what I should blog about. anw, I am really frustrated that I have lost a lot of my photos because my hard disk spoil. this is stupid. photos are really precious to me, so this sucks mannnnnn.

ok, i will post more photos later or next time. time for a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment